BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just a short post | 5th July

Just a short post for today, with a photo.
>Had a counselor appointment at 3 pm in school today, so left school around 1:30 p.m. 
I realized just like I assumed, the guy who has a designer outlook has rented a pushcart for today and tomorrow. I felt a little bit unhappy as even when I'm with I last time, he never had enough to buy me a shirt. I didn't know which shirt would be suitable for me despite the fact I liked the quality, so I left on the pretext I couldn't find a design I liked.

Counseling helped as I needed someone to share my thoughts and opinions, rather than blogging to a space. I hope this decision will benefit the two of us as I'm leaving for good. Hopefully this decision will bring him up on his feet again as I can't really help him directly. He needs to take his medication again and go to Community Wellness Center for his checkups, if not, his life will be a total mess. I hope he can find someone good. In my heart, I know I am thankful to him. If not, now I wouldn't have time to spend with my mum & baby niece. Feelings will always be there, it's just how you see it as: Romantic feelings, pity or hatred. I swear I don't have the last one. I wish I could clear up to him that I'm not in love with L or thinking of giving him a chance. I've seen through the unhappiness of relationships & don't wish to indulge myself in such stupidity & selfishness again. I want to be single. As well as HAPPY & FREE. 

>Had an early dinner at school canteen with my mum & niece, then took a bus to VivoCity to go shopping for some stuffs at Watsons. Bought another Pfingo card as my credits had run out.  Stayed there till 10 p.m. Got hungry so shared Thai fried vermicelli with my mum, while M had Malay food for her dinner.<


No comments:

Post a Comment