BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 11, 2010

XanXan

Blog Post for yesterday, 10th Sep '10

And so begins my first day of 'tedious work'
I woke up at 6:05 am? I think.. Then was preparing.. bath, clothes, etc.. in comes NiCcelo's morning call @ 6:30 am. Expected him to forget about waking me up.. and so, I reach YCK earlier than him ... Took train with him all the way to Jurong.. realizes when he sleeps on the MRT, he looks even shorter than me!! :O

Was halfway thru' in the job (of 'assisting' Niccolo by being a flyer) till I sprained my back for no good reason.. I don't know how it happened.. and Niccolo's boss wasn't happy with my progress I think.. well Mr. Niccolo Poon informed me that I was just supposed to give out flyer and tell them what's it about IF they ask. Then Niccoolo's boss isn't happy.. I feel like an epic fail+5 or something.. AARGH! WTF is wrong with me

Well so durin' lunch time when there weren't many people I smsed up J'kang.. He's my 'soulbro' in a kind of way, people even said we look alike. Didn't expect him to come all the way to Jurong to meet me, then said "Oh, only IMM's Daiso sell this product." Well, J'kang doesn't lie so I believed him. I fell and bruised my knee (it bled slightly) when I was leaving for the MRT.. Guess my legs were too numb as I was wearing a short skirt (not mini skirt of coz).. So we went to Chinatown and I had some of the new Mr Bean's pancakes (Caramel Cheese and Egg Mayo) as well as the Soya Bean.. We went to MacD and J'kang bought a burger.. Walked Chinatown during the night and took some photos of the lantern decor, then we took the NEL MRT to our own respective destinations (home).  I was so dead beat after that.. Fell asleep on the MRT.. Woke up twice, once at Little India and another time at Kovan. I remembered to sms Niccolo sorry, but as usual, he only replies in "Ok..." or "Yes." Guess he must be even tireder than I am.. 

And I still don't know if my feelings for him are for real or not.. He does have a gf, after all. If it's a crush, then I shouldn't affect him and his gf's relationship by being there as a limiting factor.. He told me he was stressed. Juggling a job and trying to save enough money for his double degree at Curtin. I really shouldn't pressurize him too much either. Hope his new job will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment