BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

tired

Sigh, I'm so tired.
So on Saturday went with Mr Loh for karaoke, at Partyworld Orchard. Parking cost a bomb, and the KTV bill was like around SGD 48.xx for two people.. WOW! Maybe because it's in Orchard. Sing and singing and sang and sung for more than three hours, luckily we had 2 drinks each.. I never expected Mr. Loh to be someone who sings a lot, and that he sings about the same songs as I do. =S Have I just found my long-lost un-identical twin? I hope he's not related to me.. And in the past, he was the one who actually 'inspired' me to listen to Maroon 5 and be their fan, though not official..
Trying to spend more time on my novel..(fan fiction)

Today hangout with schoolmate DouDou.. Ate at Food Junction Bugis... then walked around Bugis, went to Iluma too. Am so so so tired~~

It's my first time having KOI Cafe's Milk Tea, and my first time drinking from his straw too. He's way too generous. We got drenched a few times 'coz my umbrella's too small, and I almost lost it. An old man found my umbrella and returned it to us. A weird security guard 'chased' us away for drinking in Iluma, then we went upstairs to join the crowd of KOI-drinking. Fooled around a little, then went home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment